The Student Technology Assistant (STA) Program at Trinity College is designed to foster the integration of a variety of instructional technology tools and services into courses in support of the teaching and learning mission of the college. Faculty, students and staff can obtain instructional support on a broad range of issues via this program.
STA students work with faculty members, students and staff on topics such as:
- Zoom support
- Moodle support
- WordPress and websites, including Domains and Trinity Banter (commons)
- Powerpoint, Keynote and other presentation tools
- Help with digital projects
- Digital video and audio production including Premier, Garageband and Audacity
- Poster design
- Image editing using Photoshop
- 3d printing (contact-less)
- Digitization of VHS tapes, slides and overhead transparencies
- and much more
STA HOURS AND CONTACT INFO
The Student Technology Assistants are normally located in the Center for Educational Technology (LITC 105), but will be completely remote this academic year!
STA virtual desk hours – SPRING 2021
Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
Virtual appointments available on evenings and weekends – Book Here!